U.S. rapper The Game will make an appearance in the upcoming release of Grand Theft Auto 5, he told Philadelphia radio station Wired 96.5.
According to the rapper, he has "done a little bit of work with" Rockstar on the title. The Game previously worked with the developer on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as character Mark "B-Dup" Wayne; However, it is unknown whether he will reprise this role.
This information follows the reveal of a character description of Grand Theft Auto 5's protagonist, offered in this week's issue of Shortlist.
The protagonist of Rockstar's upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 is described as an "East Coast gangster" who is attempting a fresh start after moving to the city of Los Santos, echoing information teased in the narration of the game's initial announcement trailer.
"But, as in The Godfather III," reads the synopsis, "just as he thought he was out, they pulled him back in."
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch worldwide in Spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us