Action role-playing title Games of Thrones, based on a the first book of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novel series, received additional quest content today, Developer Cyanide announced.
The downloadable "Beyond the Wall" add-on is available on PC worldwide for €4.99 in Europe and $4.99 in the U.S. with the Xbox Live version priced at 400 MS Points in Europe. Cyanide says the content will be made available through PlayStation Network in the coming weeks. The release date for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions will be determined by local distributor Atlus.
The DLC will set players into the empty, frozen world beyond the northern Wall, far from the familiar territory of the Seven Kingdoms. This additional two-hour storyline follows game protagonist Mors Westford and his early years among the guards of the Night's Watch.
Game of Thrones was released in May of this year for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. We have reached out to publisher Focus Home Interactive for comment on a North American Xbox Live release and pricing, and will update this story as with more information as we have it.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft