One of this year's best-selling games, Borderlands 2, is coming to Mac on Nov. 20, Aspyr Media and 2K Games announced today.
Developed by Gearbox Software, Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter with role-playing elements that was released in September of this year. An iOS spin-off, Borderlands Legends, was released last month. Now Aspyr Media, a publisher of Mac games, is bringing the blockbuster to Mac computers.
Aspyr Media is also responsible for the Mac versions of other popular titles such as Call of Duty: Black Ops, Civilization V, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
More information on Borderlands 2 for Mac can be found on Aspyr's website.
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Phil Spencer: Games with Gold will feel 'more true' to what consumers want in the future
- When a successful game is a failure