God of War: Ascension will gives players the chance go up against the god of war's fiery minions in multiplayer, according to a new trailer released today courtesy of Game Trailers.
What the warriors of Ares, the original god of war, lack in defense, they make up for in their relentless offensive approach. Ares' lackies can set opponents on fire and bash them into the ground with giant hammers.
Ascension's multiplayer mode will feature four-on-four battles, in which players can team up for group attacks to take down opponents. Players can level up and unlock upgrades through multiplayer battles. Sony plans to release a multiplayer beta soon.
God of War: Ascension is coming to PlayStation 3 on March 12.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Unforgiving, sophisticated and vast: Three deaths in The Long Dark
- These Pokemon GIFs are good enough to replace comments
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- A card game that teaches catcallers to stop being pigs