Guardians of Middle-earth, the multiplayer online battle arena designed for consoles, will release on Dec. 5 for Xbox 360, Monolith Productions announced today in a press release.
The XBLA version will cost 1,200 Microsoft points. Monolith had previously announced a Dec. 4 PlayStation 3 release for $14.99. Guardians of Middle-earth will also have a season pass available for an additional $14.99, providing access to future DLC including new characters, map skins and a new gameplay mode. A $29.99 retail bundle, which includes Microsoft and PlayStation cards equal in value to the season pass, will be available on Dec. 4 at "retail stores across North America," according to the press release.
Polygon spent time at Monolith before pre-PAX Prime, so be sure to check out our impressions of the game. You can also check out a gallery of characters released today, above.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?