I have a bad feeling about this.
This week, we played Angry Birds Star Wars, a mobile game that unites two of the most popular brands of the moment. Truly, Angry Birds and Star Wars have so much in common. Both have a cult following. Both are updated regularly. Both star falcons. They go together like money and rich people.
But it's not just about the cash, is it? It has to be about giving the fans what they want, too. Finally, the world gets to see birds wielding lightsabers and pigs wearing Darth Vader masks. This is probably what George Lucas envisioned all along.
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?