I have a bad feeling about this.
This week, we played Angry Birds Star Wars, a mobile game that unites two of the most popular brands of the moment. Truly, Angry Birds and Star Wars have so much in common. Both have a cult following. Both are updated regularly. Both star falcons. They go together like money and rich people.
But it's not just about the cash, is it? It has to be about giving the fans what they want, too. Finally, the world gets to see birds wielding lightsabers and pigs wearing Darth Vader masks. This is probably what George Lucas envisioned all along.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart