I have a bad feeling about this.
This week, we played Angry Birds Star Wars, a mobile game that unites two of the most popular brands of the moment. Truly, Angry Birds and Star Wars have so much in common. Both have a cult following. Both are updated regularly. Both star falcons. They go together like money and rich people.
But it's not just about the cash, is it? It has to be about giving the fans what they want, too. Finally, the world gets to see birds wielding lightsabers and pigs wearing Darth Vader masks. This is probably what George Lucas envisioned all along.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?