After a night of heavy drinking, some of The Besties aren't quite up to fighting form. And yet, they press on! In this episode, Assassin's Creed 3 makes its second appearance, and we give some props to some unhappy birds. There's also some mention of a horrifying juice cleanse. Oh yeah, and Halo 4.
- 05:20 - Assassin's Creed 3
- 21:00 - Knights of Pen & Paper
- 29:35 - Halftime: Polygon launch party
- 33:30 - Angry Birds Star Wars
- 39:30 - Halo 4
- 49:00 - THE DECISION
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant