Developer Irrational Games has released the BioShock Infinite official box art, centering on the game's protagonist Booker DeWitt.
DeWitt, a former Pinkerton Agent turned private investigator, accepts the chance to pay off his debts by entering the sky city Columbia and rescuing a young woman named Elizabeth. The game is set in an alternate 1912 universe, where two warring factions struggle for control of Columbia and Elizabeth's mysterious powers.
BioShock Infinite will release in February of 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows. It was recently revealed that like the original BioShock, the game will not feature a multiplayer mode.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)