Developer Irrational Games has released the BioShock Infinite official box art, centering on the game's protagonist Booker DeWitt.
DeWitt, a former Pinkerton Agent turned private investigator, accepts the chance to pay off his debts by entering the sky city Columbia and rescuing a young woman named Elizabeth. The game is set in an alternate 1912 universe, where two warring factions struggle for control of Columbia and Elizabeth's mysterious powers.
BioShock Infinite will release in February of 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows. It was recently revealed that like the original BioShock, the game will not feature a multiplayer mode.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???