Developer Irrational Games has released the BioShock Infinite official box art, centering on the game's protagonist Booker DeWitt.
DeWitt, a former Pinkerton Agent turned private investigator, accepts the chance to pay off his debts by entering the sky city Columbia and rescuing a young woman named Elizabeth. The game is set in an alternate 1912 universe, where two warring factions struggle for control of Columbia and Elizabeth's mysterious powers.
BioShock Infinite will release in February of 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows. It was recently revealed that like the original BioShock, the game will not feature a multiplayer mode.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League