Developer Irrational Games has released the BioShock Infinite official box art, centering on the game's protagonist Booker DeWitt.
DeWitt, a former Pinkerton Agent turned private investigator, accepts the chance to pay off his debts by entering the sky city Columbia and rescuing a young woman named Elizabeth. The game is set in an alternate 1912 universe, where two warring factions struggle for control of Columbia and Elizabeth's mysterious powers.
BioShock Infinite will release in February of 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows. It was recently revealed that like the original BioShock, the game will not feature a multiplayer mode.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?