Developer Irrational Games has released the BioShock Infinite official box art, centering on the game's protagonist Booker DeWitt.
DeWitt, a former Pinkerton Agent turned private investigator, accepts the chance to pay off his debts by entering the sky city Columbia and rescuing a young woman named Elizabeth. The game is set in an alternate 1912 universe, where two warring factions struggle for control of Columbia and Elizabeth's mysterious powers.
BioShock Infinite will release in February of 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows. It was recently revealed that like the original BioShock, the game will not feature a multiplayer mode.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?