Phosphor Games, the developer behind the critically successful iOS adventure title Horn, is bringing a free-to-play offering called Horn Free to the App Store.
Non-paying users will have full access to the game's prologue and the new Quest Mode at no cost once the title launches. Quest Mode features a new environment populated by titans and a new class of flying enemies. While this does not include the story elements of the game, it functions as an endless challenge mode.
Those who previously purchased the original title will receive Quest Mode in a game update. Premium players will in addition earn in-game currency at twice the rate of free-playing users. To access the game's storyline, free users can purchase Horn from the App Store for $6.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!