UK retailer GAME will open a hotel suite packed with video game consoles and current titles in Jan. 2013, the company announced today.
The GAME Pad hotel suite is exclusive to the Staybridge Suites in London Stratford City and will include a PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii, each with its own designated 40-inch television and accompanying titles. There will be an additional television for non-gaming related media viewing.
The suite will include a king-sized bed and will be stocked with pizza, snacks, alcohol and soft drinks. GAME will also provide breakfast in the morning.
Starybridge Suites is currently booking reservations for the GAME Pad, which cost £199 (about $320) a night for the entire package including the hotel room and all food.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed