Peripheral maker Mad Catz revealed a new line of Street Fighter X Sanrio products today, mixing Capcom's brawlers with the Hello Kitty creator's designs.
In addition to the $159.99 fightsick pictured above for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, Mad Catz offers iPhone 5 and iPad cases. Each includes a Street Fighter like Chun Li as imagined by Sanrio's artists.
"We're pleased to celebrate the Street Fighter 25th anniversary with the new range of Street Fighter X Sanrio products, which we believe will prove a fitting tribute to the occasion," said Darren Richardson, Mad Catz's president and CEO. "We're particularly pleased that the range includes both gaming hardware and lifestyle accessories, demonstrating our ability to reach new consumer segments with quality licensed product."
You can check out Ken the bunny, Guile the duck and the full range of products here.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements