The game will also be available on Xbox Live Arcade; that version will be published by Majesco and released alongside the Windows PC version. The Mac version of Monaco won't be out at the same time as the other platforms, but will "probably come shortly thereafter," according to the studio.
Monaco will launch for $15, but pre-order customers are being offered a 10 percent discount, which brings the price down to $13.50. That offer expires in 78 days. A more substantial bundle discount is also available: A four-pack of Monaco copies costs $45.
Those who pre-order Monaco will receive the following items:
- a Steam key for the game
- a DRM-free copy of the game's original prototype, Grand Prize winner at the 2010 Independent Games Festival; the prototype is now known as Monte-Carlo
- two pieces from the soundtrack by Grammy-nominated Journey composer Austin Wintory
- Monaco sheet music
Pocketwatch has not announced a release date for Monaco, but according to a comment on the game's Facebook page, the studio is "shooting for" a launch around March 2013.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe