Bubble Safari Mobile is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch. The port has been given a new map and 89 levels, and the stacked bubble racks have been redesigned. The bonus-stacking On Fire mode, score-boosting Boost Bubbles and the ability to share bubbles with friends have been included as well.
Bubble Safari Ocean is available only on Facebook. Gameplay is identical to the original Bubble Safari, but now the stage is set on the ocean floor. Players control Crabby Joe on his mission to save his babies who have been swept out to sea by powerful currents. Players must free the babies trapped in bubbles as they pop their way through the racks.
"When Bubble Safari launched back in May, we were blown away at how quickly our millions of players progressed through the game," wrote Zynga vice president Tom Casey in a post on Zynga's blog. "Seeing how much our players loved Bubble Safari, we knew we wanted to give Zynga players more ways to play and enjoy this fan-favorite category."
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom