Today's Borderlands 2 patch brought with it early news of a new add-on campaign for the Gearbox shooter, a Gearbox spokesperson confirmed.
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt trophies popped up on the PS3 version of the game following the patch, according to posters on the Gearbox Software forums.
Three trophies added for the PS3 version of the game mention hunting side missions, discovering "named locations" and the "Fall of Nakayama."
Reached for comment, a Gearbox spokesperson was able to confirm the name of the upcoming DLC and had this to say:
"There are still two add-on campaigns scheduled to release as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and we are really looking forward to sharing news about our third add-on campaign and other downloadable content soon.
"A recent update addresses many of the issues brought to our attention by the community, including a fix to restore lost Badass Rank. Full details of this patch are available at support.gearboxsoftware.com and further updates are in the works. Thank you to all the gamers who took the time to contact us and provide feedback about their experiences. 2K and Gearbox have some of the most passionate fans in the world and it's their passion that drives our team to keep improving Borderlands 2."
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app