Dead or Alive 5 Plus for the PlayStation Vita will be released in North America on March 19, developer Team Ninja announced today.
The game was revealed earlier this month, and was already given a release date of March 22 for Europe and Australia.
The Vita port includes a new, exclusive first-person fighting mode and the option to fight with touchscreen controls.
In a recent interview with Famitsu via SGCafe, producer Yosuke Hayashi said Team Ninja is aiming to keep the "high-quality visuals" of the console version for the Vita port. The game's current build is running at 60fps.
"We do not want the Vita port be seen by players as being inferior to the console versions, so we want to keep the game's high-quality visuals and have it run silky smooth," Hayashi told Famitsu.
Dead or Alive 5 was released in September for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy