Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate's name makes it sound like a relatively straightforward experience — there are monsters, and you hunt them — and that's how it looks in these three videos of monster battles released today by Capcom.
First up is a fight with a bipedal dinosaur-like monster called Brachydios that appears to take place alongside a lake of lava. It's best to stay away from the business ends of Brachydios' glowing arms. Next is a snowy contest against Lagombi, which looks like an overgrown, potbellied rabbit standing on its hind legs. Clearly, Lagombi's claws are not to be trifled with. The third video features a two-player cooperative battle against Zinogre, a fierce dragon-like creature, that is set in a clearing among rocky green hills.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is set for a North American release on Wii U and 3DS in March 2013. For more, check out our hands-on preview from New York Comic Con.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell