Target is holding a "last-minute" holiday sale next week Dec. 16 through 22 on consoles and video games, the company announced today.
Customers using the Target REDCard will receive an additional 5 percent off their purchase, or a 5 percent boost when using electronics trade-in credit to buy a Target GiftCard.
Console and mobile device deals include:
- PlayStation Move Epic Mickey Bundle including the 250GB console model, traditional wireless controller, PS3 Move controller and Eye Toy, Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two and $30 gift card for $299.99
- PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified bundle and $50 gift card for $249.99
- 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect holiday bundle with Kinect Adventures, Kinect Disneyland games and $30 gift card for $249.99
- 16 GB 4th generation iPod Touch in black or white and a $50 gift card for $195
Target is also offering a buy two, get one free deal on all Wii U games, and has bumped down the price of over a dozen recent video game releases, as well as some released earlier this year:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Skylanders Giants, Madden NFL 13, Far Cry 3, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, WWE '13 or NBA 2K13 for $49.99
- 007 Legends, Dance Central 3, Sleeping Dogs, Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two or Resident Evil 6 for $39.99
- Max Payne 3, Battlefield 3 Premium Edition, The Amazing Spider-man, Wipeout 3 or Lego: Lord of the Rings for $29.99
- Angry Birds Trilogy, Just Dance Disney Party, Lego: Batman 2, Wreck It-Ralph or Just Dance 3 for $19.99