In the recently-released first episode of Crytek's The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3, series protagonist Prophet returns to an overgrown New York City.
Directed by Albert Hughes (Menace 2 Society, From Hell), this is the first in a series of episodes scheduled to air in the run up to Crysis 3's release next year. Set after the series' omnipresent alien catastrophes, the first episode, "Hell of a Town," sees Prophet exploring New York City's urban rainforest environment. Brooks is producing the series, which Crytek created using CryENGINE technology, just like the game it's based on.
Check out the video above to get a feel for what's to come in the series and the game. Crysis 3 is headed for an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and processor-challenging Windows PC release on Feb. 19, 2013 in North America. It will release in Europe Feb. 21. Be sure to check out our impressions from when we went hands-on with Crysis 3 at a press event earlier this year.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)