In the recently-released first episode of Crytek's The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3, series protagonist Prophet returns to an overgrown New York City.
Directed by Albert Hughes (Menace 2 Society, From Hell), this is the first in a series of episodes scheduled to air in the run up to Crysis 3's release next year. Set after the series' omnipresent alien catastrophes, the first episode, "Hell of a Town," sees Prophet exploring New York City's urban rainforest environment. Brooks is producing the series, which Crytek created using CryENGINE technology, just like the game it's based on.
Check out the video above to get a feel for what's to come in the series and the game. Crysis 3 is headed for an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and processor-challenging Windows PC release on Feb. 19, 2013 in North America. It will release in Europe Feb. 21. Be sure to check out our impressions from when we went hands-on with Crysis 3 at a press event earlier this year.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall