A listing on GameStop's website reveals that the video game retailer will carry a replica of Gears of War: Judgment's chainsaw-equipped "Car No. 13" Lancer a few weeks ahead of the game's March 19, 2013 release.
The National Entertainment Collectibles Association will create the replica. The company produced Lancer replicas before, in addition to officially-licensed collectibles for Assassin's Creed, Dead Space and Halo games.
You can pre-order the taxi cab-themed tool of destruction now for $99.99. According to the product listing, it's exclusive to GameStop and will release Feb. 26, 2013. If you need something to hold you over until then, you can always pick up a Gears of War Erector kit.
For more on the franchise, be sure to check out our recent Gears of War: Judgment interview, in which the game's writers, Rob Auten and Tom Bissell, talk about the trouble with prequels.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business