Konami revealed the North American box art for Metal Gear Rising: Revengance on its Facebook page, which features an image of cyborg Raiden slicing right through an enemy, splitting it in half diagonally through the torso.
The developers, Kojima Productions and Platinum Games, have long emphaiszed the significance of slicing as a core mechanic in the game, telling Polygon earlier this year at GamesCom that they wanted players to be able to cut everything in the game, to the point where early levels of the game were destroyed because players could cut too much.
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Phil Spencer: Games with Gold will feel 'more true' to what consumers want in the future
- When a successful game is a failure
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds