Konami revealed the North American box art for Metal Gear Rising: Revengance on its Facebook page, which features an image of cyborg Raiden slicing right through an enemy, splitting it in half diagonally through the torso.
The developers, Kojima Productions and Platinum Games, have long emphaiszed the significance of slicing as a core mechanic in the game, telling Polygon earlier this year at GamesCom that they wanted players to be able to cut everything in the game, to the point where early levels of the game were destroyed because players could cut too much.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?