Halfbrick is "selling" all its games for free over a 24 hour period from now until 1 a.m. ET on Dec. 18.
The sale marks the first time Halfbrick's flagship game Fruit Ninja has ever been available for free on the iTunes App Store. The sale is global and applies to all of Halfbrick's iOS titles, including Monster Dash, Age of Zombies and Jetpack Joyride (which was already available for free).
Halfbrick's chief marketing officer, Phil Larsen, said that this is an opportunity for the studio to give something back to its supporters.
"Over the past three years we've given everything we have to make our games the best, and were rewarded a million times over with love and support from our fans," he said in a statement. "Now it's time to give something back, kick some ass and start 2013 with more momentum than ever. Have a blast playing Halfbrick's finest!"
The games can be accessed here.
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story