Halfbrick is "selling" all its games for free over a 24 hour period from now until 1 a.m. ET on Dec. 18.
The sale marks the first time Halfbrick's flagship game Fruit Ninja has ever been available for free on the iTunes App Store. The sale is global and applies to all of Halfbrick's iOS titles, including Monster Dash, Age of Zombies and Jetpack Joyride (which was already available for free).
Halfbrick's chief marketing officer, Phil Larsen, said that this is an opportunity for the studio to give something back to its supporters.
"Over the past three years we've given everything we have to make our games the best, and were rewarded a million times over with love and support from our fans," he said in a statement. "Now it's time to give something back, kick some ass and start 2013 with more momentum than ever. Have a blast playing Halfbrick's finest!"
The games can be accessed here.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)