Halfbrick is "selling" all its games for free over a 24 hour period from now until 1 a.m. ET on Dec. 18.
The sale marks the first time Halfbrick's flagship game Fruit Ninja has ever been available for free on the iTunes App Store. The sale is global and applies to all of Halfbrick's iOS titles, including Monster Dash, Age of Zombies and Jetpack Joyride (which was already available for free).
Halfbrick's chief marketing officer, Phil Larsen, said that this is an opportunity for the studio to give something back to its supporters.
"Over the past three years we've given everything we have to make our games the best, and were rewarded a million times over with love and support from our fans," he said in a statement. "Now it's time to give something back, kick some ass and start 2013 with more momentum than ever. Have a blast playing Halfbrick's finest!"
The games can be accessed here.
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"