Halfbrick is "selling" all its games for free over a 24 hour period from now until 1 a.m. ET on Dec. 18.
The sale marks the first time Halfbrick's flagship game Fruit Ninja has ever been available for free on the iTunes App Store. The sale is global and applies to all of Halfbrick's iOS titles, including Monster Dash, Age of Zombies and Jetpack Joyride (which was already available for free).
Halfbrick's chief marketing officer, Phil Larsen, said that this is an opportunity for the studio to give something back to its supporters.
"Over the past three years we've given everything we have to make our games the best, and were rewarded a million times over with love and support from our fans," he said in a statement. "Now it's time to give something back, kick some ass and start 2013 with more momentum than ever. Have a blast playing Halfbrick's finest!"
The games can be accessed here.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!