A trailer released today for Tomb Raider, Crystal Dynamics' upcoming reboot of the action adventure franchise, explores heroine Laura Croft's upgradable survival skills.
Check out the trailer above for an explanation of the game's Base Camp system, which allows players to customize Croft's resourcefulness, combat and exploration skills. The video also features an overview of weapon upgrades, focusing on a climbing axe that Lara puts to lethal and non-lethal uses. Tomb Raider is scheduled for release March 5, 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Nvidia debuts Battery Boost in new GTX 800M GPUs to improve laptop battery life