Sony is discounting 14 PlayStation 3 and Vita titles tomorrow through Dec. 24 as part of its holiday promotional deals, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
Select games will be available for 30 percent off through the PlayStation Store, and up to 50 percent off for PlayStation Plus members. A new batch of discounted games will be announced for Dec. 25 through 31, and one last group the following week.
This week's sale includes:
- Catherine (PS3) for $27.99, $19.60 with PS Plus
- Counter Strike Global Offensive (PS3) for $10.49, $7.35 with PS Plus
- Dyad (PS3) for $10.49, $7.35 with PS Plus
- Escape Plan (Vita) for $10.49, $7.35 with PS Plus
- I Am Alive (PS3) for $10.49, $7.35 with PS Plus
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3) for $13.99, Free with PS Plus
- LittleBigPlanet (Vita) for $24.99, $17.49 with PS Plus
- Magic: The Gathering - Dules of the Planeswalkers 2013 (PS3) for $6.99, $4.90 with PS Plus
- NHL 13 (PS3) for $41.99, $29.40 with PS Plus
- Rayman Origins (PS3) for $13.99, $9.80 with PS Plus
- Rayman Origins (Vita) for $20.99, PS Plus: $14.70 with PS Plus
- Resident Evil 4 (PS3) for $13.99, $9.80 with PS Plus
- Retro/Grade (PS3) for $6.99, $4.90 with PS Plus
- Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition (PS3) for $10.49, $7.35 with PS Plus
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes