Developer The Creative Assembly shared a new video today giving a first look at the faction of Carthage in action for Total War: Rome 2.
In "The Unmaking of Carthage" the developers highlight the game's tactical map and execution of naval and land battles, and how to conduct these two simultaneously. The team also walks players through their breakdown of the historical 149 B.C. Battle of Carthage and how it was created for the game.
Watch the video above to watch how The Creative Assembly reworked this famous battle for inclusion in publisher Sega's Total War: Rome 2.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?