Battlefield 3's fifth and final expansion pack, End Game, will be the subject of a teaser trailer this Friday, Dec. 21, which will include footage of the DLC's new dirt bike, according to a listing on the game's website.
End Game is scheduled to arrive in March 2013. The DLC's listing on the official website touts four new maps, a motorcycle and new assignments. A recent rumor published on 4news sets the expansion in a jungle.
At Gamescom earlier this year, Electronic Arts announced that it would package Battlefield 3's DLC packs — Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath and End Game — as Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for $69.99. Premium subscribers also receive the DLC a few weeks ahead of its retail release, as well as access to videos like teaser trailer to premiere this Friday.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- This is what the sheer intensity of an official Pokemon championship tournament looks like