Six popular last-generation Rockstar titles may be headed to the PlayStation 3, if new ESRB ratings are anything to go by.
Within the past day, the ESRB published ratings for Bully (2006), Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (2006), Midnight Club (2000), Midnight Club 2 (2003), Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix (2006; game originally launched in 2005) and Red Dead Revolver (2004).
All six titles are listed for PS3; they would likely be made available as PlayStation 2 Classics on the PlayStation Network. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas launched on PSN as a PS2 Classic last week for $14.99, less than two months after being rated for a PS3 release by the ESRB.
We've reached out to Rockstar Games for comment and will update this article with any information we receive.
Update: Three of those games — Red Dead Revolver, Bully and Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix — are now available for PlayStation 3 from the PlayStation Store, according to an update from the PlayStation Blog. The PS2 Classics from Rockstar Games are priced at $9.99 each.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance