Released this morning by developer Irrational Games, this new video shows us the first five minutes of BioShock Infinite.
The game opens with a quote from R. Lutece from his 1889 book Barrier to Trans-Dimensional Travel:
"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."
It can go without saying, but we'll say it anyway, that this is a spoiler-laden video. After all, it shows the first five minutes of the game.
The game's opening is as surreal and narratively jarring as you would expect from the people behind BioShock.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?