DRM-free games retailer GOG has marked down an assortment of individual titles and bundles by up to 80 percent, including a package of Sierra adventure games, indie spacefaring sim FTL and CD Projekt's epic role-playing game The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
The sale offers prices on standalone games like The Witcher 2 for $7.49, FTL for $4.99 and Arma 2: Combined Operations for $14.99. Folks looking for more comprehensive omnibuses can opt in for the Quest for Sierra bundle, an enormous collection of Sierra adventure games for $19.92. Also on offer is nearly the entire Ultima series for $8.94, 16 Might and Magic titles for $25.89 and a whole lot more.
The "End of the World" sale is marked to expire at 10 a.m. ET tomorrow, presumably so shoppers can enjoy one full day of gaming before the Mayan apocalypse kicks off. Some of these offers have appeared on GOG sporadically over the past week.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth