It has all been building to this.
Over the last year, your friends, The Besties, have been whittling down what they believe are the very best games of the year.
With help from their listeners, they were able to cull the list to 16 tremendously good games which would then go head-to-head in a year-end battle royale of who will reign supreme and walk home with an authentic, hand-crafted trophy.
That all goes down starting this Friday, December 21, with Part One of our two-part finale, which was filmed at BarCade in Brooklyn, New York. Hold on to your butts.
Note: Polygon will be doing its own year-end awards, look for more information on that in the coming weeks.
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
- Daggerfall players
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward