It has all been building to this.
Over the last year, your friends, The Besties, have been whittling down what they believe are the very best games of the year.
With help from their listeners, they were able to cull the list to 16 tremendously good games which would then go head-to-head in a year-end battle royale of who will reign supreme and walk home with an authentic, hand-crafted trophy.
That all goes down starting this Friday, December 21, with Part One of our two-part finale, which was filmed at BarCade in Brooklyn, New York. Hold on to your butts.
Note: Polygon will be doing its own year-end awards, look for more information on that in the coming weeks.
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Which wiki?
- Getting a PS4