The latest Humble Indie Bundle combines six indie video games, six soundtracks and the film Indie Game: The Movie in a pay-what-you-want deal that benefits both independent game developers and charities.
Humble Indie Bundle 7 features The Binding of Isaac and its Wrath of the Lamb expansion, Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot and Indie Game: The Movie. Buyers who pay more than the average price — currently around $6.00 — will also get Dungeon Defenders and Legend of Grimrock as part of their purchase. All games are DRM-free and available for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. The bundle boasts six Linux and two Mac OS X debuts.
As with previous Humble Bundles, buyers can choose to donate a portion of the amount they spend on the bundle to the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play charity, as well as to the Humble Bundle organization itself.
Thanks for the tip, Thanasis!
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'