The latest Humble Indie Bundle combines six indie video games, six soundtracks and the film Indie Game: The Movie in a pay-what-you-want deal that benefits both independent game developers and charities.
Humble Indie Bundle 7 features The Binding of Isaac and its Wrath of the Lamb expansion, Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot and Indie Game: The Movie. Buyers who pay more than the average price — currently around $6.00 — will also get Dungeon Defenders and Legend of Grimrock as part of their purchase. All games are DRM-free and available for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. The bundle boasts six Linux and two Mac OS X debuts.
As with previous Humble Bundles, buyers can choose to donate a portion of the amount they spend on the bundle to the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play charity, as well as to the Humble Bundle organization itself.
Thanks for the tip, Thanasis!
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- More Dragon Quest games heading to mobile, including the original, very soon