The downloadable content for Ubisoft's Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game — announced two years after the game's launch in 2010 — won't be released in 2012 as previously planned, a Ubisoft rep tells Polygon.
Following reports that the add-on had been outright canceled, a Ubisoft spokesperson confirmed that the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World DLC is still scheduled for release but not until the new year. A new release date is promised closer to the content's launch. The add-on will introduce a new playable character, Scott Pilgrim's roommate Wallace Wells, and an online multiplayer option.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game is available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as a download-only title.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song