Blue Isle Studios and Parsec Procutions will team up with the creators of the Marble Hornets YouTube series to write the storyline for their upcoming game, Slender: The Arrival.
Blue Isle announced the collaboration with writers Joseph DeLage, Troy Wagner and Tim Sutton via their official website. Alex Tintor, founder of Blue Isle Studios, said that the collaboration will help take the game to a new level.
"This partnership is exactly what the fans have been asking for, and we couldn't be happier to work with the Marble Hornets team to deliver the best experience possible," Tintor said.
Slender: The Arrival is an experimental horror game announced on Sept. 21. The game is a sequel to the original Slender, which was based concepts created over at the SomethingAwful forums. The Arrival's creators have promised it will be "more terrifying than the original," in addition to having more levels and improved visuals.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- We knew Dark Souls 2 was missing something (it's Rocky)
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer