Russian cosplayer Anna Moleva, also known as "Ormeli", will help Irrational Games bring the character of Elizabeth to life in an upcoming Bioshock Infinite television ad after she impressed the game's developers with her uncanny portrayal of the character through cosplay.
Moleva first came to Irrational's attention after posting photos of herself online cosplaying as Elizabeth. Moleva says in a Q&A with Irrational that the photos were never intended for public viewing and were created for an annual computer game exhibition, but after receiving an overwhelmingly positive response to them she decided to re-photograph herself in costume, this time mimicking the still images of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.
Moleva is now working with Irrational by lending her face to Elizabeth's character model to create key art, box art and an upcoming television ad. Irrational Games has made her the official face of Elizabeth and she will be making special appearances at certain events. To see Moleva's digital transformation, head over to the Irrational Games website.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!