It all comes down to this.
After nearly a year of squabbling and tears, your friends The Besties settled on their sixteen finalists for the Besties Supreme. After using your votes to build a sportsball-style bracket, your podcasting pals took to Brooklyn's Barcade to film a two-hour video spectacular to decide which game would bring home all the figurative bacon.
Today we bring you the first half of the battle, during which our top sixteen will be winnowed down to a mere eight.
Brace for impact, it's time for the world's best friends to pick the year's best game.
Get the show:
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)