It all comes down to this.
After nearly a year of squabbling and tears, your friends The Besties settled on their sixteen finalists for the Besties Supreme. After using your votes to build a sportsball-style bracket, your podcasting pals took to Brooklyn's Barcade to film a two-hour video spectacular to decide which game would bring home all the figurative bacon.
Today we bring you the first half of the battle, during which our top sixteen will be winnowed down to a mere eight.
Brace for impact, it's time for the world's best friends to pick the year's best game.
Get the show:
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)