Dance routines featuring music by Lady Gaga and electronic music duo LMFAO are coming to Dance Central 3 over the holidays, developer Harmonix announced today.
On Dec. 25, players can purchase Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" from her 2008 debut album The Fame, along with 2009's "Alejandro" from her second album, The Fame Monster. Both songs cost 240 ($3) Microsoft Points individually or 400 ($4) when purchased together. "Alejandro" is set at Moderate difficulty, while "Paparazzi" will provide a challenge with its Tough difficulty.
On Dec. 31, LMFAO's "Sorry for Party Rocking" on Legit difficulty will be available for 240 Microsoft Points, or bundled with previously-released track, "Party Rock Anthem" for 400 Microsoft Points. Both songs are off the duo's 2011 album Sorry for Party Rocking.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death