Street Fighter X Tekken will receive a free "ver. 2013" update Jan. 29, and its developers revealed the final set of changes coming in the patch to Tekken and special characters, as well as gameplay, today on the game's official blog (translated by Shoryuken).
Shoryuken identifies significant changes to throws: the animation is two frames shorter, and a successful normal throw (not in the air) eliminates recoverable damage. Mega Man's close standing hard punch animation is half as long as in the original game, and Pac-Man is completely invincible during the first nine frames of his EX flip kick.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'