Street Fighter X Tekken will receive a free "ver. 2013" update Jan. 29, and its developers revealed the final set of changes coming in the patch to Tekken and special characters, as well as gameplay, today on the game's official blog (translated by Shoryuken).
Shoryuken identifies significant changes to throws: the animation is two frames shorter, and a successful normal throw (not in the air) eliminates recoverable damage. Mega Man's close standing hard punch animation is half as long as in the original game, and Pac-Man is completely invincible during the first nine frames of his EX flip kick.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- $169 worth of awesome games (and Daikatana)