Street Fighter X Tekken will receive a free "ver. 2013" update Jan. 29, and its developers revealed the final set of changes coming in the patch to Tekken and special characters, as well as gameplay, today on the game's official blog (translated by Shoryuken).
Shoryuken identifies significant changes to throws: the animation is two frames shorter, and a successful normal throw (not in the air) eliminates recoverable damage. Mega Man's close standing hard punch animation is half as long as in the original game, and Pac-Man is completely invincible during the first nine frames of his EX flip kick.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song