Where do we start with this episode? You see, our intention was to make a joyful holiday video that you might enjoy with some eggnog or peppermint hot cocoa. We'd share warm memories of opening presents and spending time with loved ones.
We sort of did that. But then someone, no, something appeared and we realized this: We are not alone in the white space.
But let's put that aside for a moment to discuss the season. What are your favorite holiday memories? What do you play during the December break? And what should I pack for my upcoming car ride?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart