The winner, tallying in with 38 percent of the votes, will be printed on the reverse side of the inlay for every copy of the game.
Following controversy about the game's cover image, Ken Levine announced that a poll would allow voters to choose a reverse image from six different designs. The company also plans to offer more covers that fans can download and print at no charge. Levine explained previously that the cover art was not meant for fans of the game, but those who were unaware of the BioShock series.
BioShock Infinite is slated for release on March 26, 2013. Check out the image below.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)