The winner, tallying in with 38 percent of the votes, will be printed on the reverse side of the inlay for every copy of the game.
Following controversy about the game's cover image, Ken Levine announced that a poll would allow voters to choose a reverse image from six different designs. The company also plans to offer more covers that fans can download and print at no charge. Levine explained previously that the cover art was not meant for fans of the game, but those who were unaware of the BioShock series.
BioShock Infinite is slated for release on March 26, 2013. Check out the image below.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Tekken X Street Fighter is still in the works, so 'please relax'
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction