The winner, tallying in with 38 percent of the votes, will be printed on the reverse side of the inlay for every copy of the game.
Following controversy about the game's cover image, Ken Levine announced that a poll would allow voters to choose a reverse image from six different designs. The company also plans to offer more covers that fans can download and print at no charge. Levine explained previously that the cover art was not meant for fans of the game, but those who were unaware of the BioShock series.
BioShock Infinite is slated for release on March 26, 2013. Check out the image below.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us