Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas today, Guerrilla Games community editor said that 2013 could be the biggest year for the game developer since they released the original Killzone.
"2013 is gearing up to be another big year for Guerrilla — quite possibly the biggest since we released the original Killzone way back in 2004," Victor Zuylen, editor for the Killzone Community, wrote on the official Playstation blog today. "We'll have more details for you at a future date, but until then we hope you share a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, and we'll see you in 2013."
That means a year that overshadows the release of Killzone 2 in 2009 and Killzone 3 in 2011. That's a likely reference to Killzone: Mercenary for the PS Vita and, perhaps, even one to the coming of Killzone 4 on the yet-to-be-announced next-next-gen PlayStation.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign