Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas today, Guerrilla Games community editor said that 2013 could be the biggest year for the game developer since they released the original Killzone.
"2013 is gearing up to be another big year for Guerrilla — quite possibly the biggest since we released the original Killzone way back in 2004," Victor Zuylen, editor for the Killzone Community, wrote on the official Playstation blog today. "We'll have more details for you at a future date, but until then we hope you share a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, and we'll see you in 2013."
That means a year that overshadows the release of Killzone 2 in 2009 and Killzone 3 in 2011. That's a likely reference to Killzone: Mercenary for the PS Vita and, perhaps, even one to the coming of Killzone 4 on the yet-to-be-announced next-next-gen PlayStation.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30