Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas today, Guerrilla Games community editor said that 2013 could be the biggest year for the game developer since they released the original Killzone.
"2013 is gearing up to be another big year for Guerrilla — quite possibly the biggest since we released the original Killzone way back in 2004," Victor Zuylen, editor for the Killzone Community, wrote on the official Playstation blog today. "We'll have more details for you at a future date, but until then we hope you share a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, and we'll see you in 2013."
That means a year that overshadows the release of Killzone 2 in 2009 and Killzone 3 in 2011. That's a likely reference to Killzone: Mercenary for the PS Vita and, perhaps, even one to the coming of Killzone 4 on the yet-to-be-announced next-next-gen PlayStation.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?