Clash of Clans and Hay Day developer, Finnish studio Supercell, is currently generating approximately $1 million in gross revenue a day, putting it ahead of EA, Gree, Rovio and Zynga in the list of top iOS publishers by monthly revenues in November, The Next Web reports.
The 70-person Finnish studio is generating this revenue off the back of two games only, compared to EA, who has 969 iOS apps on the market. The Next Web reports that after Apple takes its 30 percent cut of transactions, Supercell nets $700,000 a day from game sales of and microtransactions within Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
There's also little sign of the company slowing down, with the average player clocking more than 10 play sessions a day and more than 66 million items being sold in Hay Day everyday.
The Next Web's interview the studio can be viewed here.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?