Clash of Clans and Hay Day developer, Finnish studio Supercell, is currently generating approximately $1 million in gross revenue a day, putting it ahead of EA, Gree, Rovio and Zynga in the list of top iOS publishers by monthly revenues in November, The Next Web reports.
The 70-person Finnish studio is generating this revenue off the back of two games only, compared to EA, who has 969 iOS apps on the market. The Next Web reports that after Apple takes its 30 percent cut of transactions, Supercell nets $700,000 a day from game sales of and microtransactions within Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
There's also little sign of the company slowing down, with the average player clocking more than 10 play sessions a day and more than 66 million items being sold in Hay Day everyday.
The Next Web's interview the studio can be viewed here.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance