Capcom shared two new videos today for the upcoming Devil May Cry reboot, DmC: Devil May Cry, offering a brief look at Dante's stylized attacks, as well as what to expect from twin brother Vergil in combat.
The video above shows how stylized, action-film-esque moves can boost players' "style rank" and rack up points in combo chains. Watch as Dante strings together devastating blows, switching seamlessly between his guns, sword and whip before sliding quickly into defensive maneuvers, never missing a beat. The faster players act, the higher the style rank will be.
The footage posted below shows Vergil as a playable character, gliding through areas and dicing enemies with seemingly flawless effort. Vergil will be the main focus of the Vergil's Downfall downloadable content pack, which will introduce new story points and characters to DmC.
DmC: Devil May Cry will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Jan. 15 and for Windows PC through Steam on Jan. 25.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!