Nintendo is currently running a sale on indie games in the North American Wii U eShop, with discounts on Tomorrow Corporation's Little Inferno, Frozenbyte's Trine 2: Director's Cut and Broken Rules' Chasing Aurora.
The fireplace game Little Inferno is available for $9.99, a 33 percent discount off its regular price of $14.99, from now through Jan. 4. Trine 2: Director's Cut, the definitive version of the sequel to the 2009 puzzle platformer, is on sale for $15.99 instead of $19.99 through Jan. 7. And aerial platformer Chasing Aurora, developed by the studio behind the WiiWare title And Yet It Moves, is discounted to $7.49 through Jan. 3, half its regular price of $14.99.
All three games were launch titles in the Wii U eShop.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal