Telltale Games' episodic zombie apocalypse title The Walking Dead is available at a discount on the Xbox Live Marketplace today, Xbox's Larry Hryb announced in a post on the Major Nelson blog.
Episode 1, normally priced at 400 Microsoft Points ($5), has been free since Wednesday, when Telltale announced it would be discounted until Dec. 31.
Episode 2 — "Starved for Help," Episode 3 — "Long Road Ahead," Episode 4 — "Around Every Corner," and Episode 5 —"No Time Left" are also available for 50 percent off, down to 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50) each from the normal cost of 400 each.
Today's deal is part of Xbox Live's Countdown to 2013 sale, offering daily discounts on new games and goods in the Xbox Live Marketplace leading up to the new year.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Fenix Fire launches Kickstarter campaign for arcade adventure Source
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death