Telltale Games' episodic zombie apocalypse title The Walking Dead is available at a discount on the Xbox Live Marketplace today, Xbox's Larry Hryb announced in a post on the Major Nelson blog.
Episode 1, normally priced at 400 Microsoft Points ($5), has been free since Wednesday, when Telltale announced it would be discounted until Dec. 31.
Episode 2 — "Starved for Help," Episode 3 — "Long Road Ahead," Episode 4 — "Around Every Corner," and Episode 5 —"No Time Left" are also available for 50 percent off, down to 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50) each from the normal cost of 400 each.
Today's deal is part of Xbox Live's Countdown to 2013 sale, offering daily discounts on new games and goods in the Xbox Live Marketplace leading up to the new year.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer