Several of the year's bigger releases, including Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Halo 4, have had their prices marked down to $39.99 for a limited time on Amazon.
First-person shooter fanatics will be able to get their fix by picking up Black Ops 2, Halo 4 or the DLC-bundled Battlefield 3 Premium Edition at the marked down price. Gamers looking for stealthier fare will have their pick between Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 3 or Hitman: Absolution. Or, if you'd prefer all of your killing to take place on the gridiron, Madden NFL 13 is marked down to $39.99 as well.
The titles mentioned above aren't part of any organized post-holiday promotion, so there's no telling when their prices will jump back up to their normal MSRPs.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Limbo, Skullgirls Encore and more join PlayStation Instant Game Collection in May