Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider reboot set to release early next year will include a multiplayer mode, Official Xbox Magazine confirmed today in a tweet.
The publication's February 2013 issue, which hits stands on Jan. 8 and will be available to subscribers tomorrow, will feature hands-on impressions and new details on the multiplayer modes.
Yesterday All Games Beta pointed out that UK retailer GAME had listed Tomb Raider with multiplayer as a feature, citing specific details on the characters players can participate as.
"Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara's Shipmates or Yamatai's Scavengers," reportedly read the text.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?