Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider reboot set to release early next year will include a multiplayer mode, Official Xbox Magazine confirmed today in a tweet.
The publication's February 2013 issue, which hits stands on Jan. 8 and will be available to subscribers tomorrow, will feature hands-on impressions and new details on the multiplayer modes.
Yesterday All Games Beta pointed out that UK retailer GAME had listed Tomb Raider with multiplayer as a feature, citing specific details on the characters players can participate as.
"Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara's Shipmates or Yamatai's Scavengers," reportedly read the text.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes