Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider reboot set to release early next year will include a multiplayer mode, Official Xbox Magazine confirmed today in a tweet.
The publication's February 2013 issue, which hits stands on Jan. 8 and will be available to subscribers tomorrow, will feature hands-on impressions and new details on the multiplayer modes.
Yesterday All Games Beta pointed out that UK retailer GAME had listed Tomb Raider with multiplayer as a feature, citing specific details on the characters players can participate as.
"Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara's Shipmates or Yamatai's Scavengers," reportedly read the text.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Indigenous groups seek games company to tell endangered stories