Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon, Target, Toys ‘R Us, Walmart and more will offer several Xbox 360 bundle sales post-holidays, according to a blog post from Xbox Live's Larry Hryb.
Bundles will include the console, package-specific games and a free month of Xbox Live, Hulu Plus and EPIX. The deal applies to the 4GB and 250GB consoles, which includes the following:
- 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect and Kinect Disneyland Adventures and Kinect Adventures and one month of Xbox LIVE Gold for $299.99
- 250GB Xbox 360 with Skyrim and Forza 4 Essentials Edition and one month of Xbox LIVE Gold for $299.99
- 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect and Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures and one month of Xbox LIVE Gold for $399.99
Additionally, the 250GB Xbox 360, 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, 250GB Xbox with Kinect and the Xbox 360 Nike + Kinect Training Bundle are priced $50 off.
Deals will run until Jan. 5.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell