Reddit user Robotairz created the best emergency kit a gamer could ask for: a portable Super Nintendo, encased in a yellow toolbox with room for games and two controllers.
Robotairz crafted the case last year, but only recently uploaded it. The system runs on lithium polymer batteries and has a wall charger built in; according to its creator, it can run for more than 10 hours on a charge.
The portable package is for sale, as Robotairz is taking offers via Reddit PMs.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds