Reddit user Robotairz created the best emergency kit a gamer could ask for: a portable Super Nintendo, encased in a yellow toolbox with room for games and two controllers.
Robotairz crafted the case last year, but only recently uploaded it. The system runs on lithium polymer batteries and has a wall charger built in; according to its creator, it can run for more than 10 hours on a charge.
The portable package is for sale, as Robotairz is taking offers via Reddit PMs.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite