Reddit user Robotairz created the best emergency kit a gamer could ask for: a portable Super Nintendo, encased in a yellow toolbox with room for games and two controllers.
Robotairz crafted the case last year, but only recently uploaded it. The system runs on lithium polymer batteries and has a wall charger built in; according to its creator, it can run for more than 10 hours on a charge.
The portable package is for sale, as Robotairz is taking offers via Reddit PMs.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade
- Where to buy?