Reddit user Robotairz created the best emergency kit a gamer could ask for: a portable Super Nintendo, encased in a yellow toolbox with room for games and two controllers.
Robotairz crafted the case last year, but only recently uploaded it. The system runs on lithium polymer batteries and has a wall charger built in; according to its creator, it can run for more than 10 hours on a charge.
The portable package is for sale, as Robotairz is taking offers via Reddit PMs.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?