The 120K mark guarantees developer Tales of Game's will include animated cutscenes; previous stretch goals added a new dungeon, New Game + mode and more.
The Mystical Realm of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa (the game's full title) picks up directly after the previous title. In the year 666X, an amnesiac ball-player sets out to find the enigmatic Cyberdwarf, who can reveal to him his lost memories. Like its predecessor, Barkley 2 is full of strange humor. It will have a heavy emphasis on exploration and choice, according to its creators.
Barkley 2's Kickstarter campaign ended at 9 p.m. ET on Dec. 28 with 4,636 backers. The game is being developed for both PC and Mac.
The original title, Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden is available at no charge for Mac and PC on the developer's website.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down