Soul Sacrifice, the upcoming PlayStation Vita release from Mega Man co-designer Keiji Inafune, will launch March 7 in Japan with a red Vita hardware bundle, Sony announced.
The Soul Sacrifice Premium Edition will sell at a suggestion retail price of 29,980 yen (or roughly $365). The bundle includes a Cosmic Red-colored Soul Sacrifice PS Vita, Soul Sacrifice itself, 4GB memory card, cosmic red earbud headset, pouch, cleaning cloth and wrist strap.
The retail version of the game is priced at 5,980 yen (about $72), while a downloadable version will be available for 4,900 (about $59.) A double pack of the game will be available for 7,980 yen (or roughly $97.)
No launch date is so far available for the game's North American release. It was revealed during this year's Tokyo Game Show that Soul Sacrifice was scheduled to launch during a spring 2013 release window.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- The Swapper coming to Wii U later this year