A demo for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is coming to PlayStation Network this week, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog today.
The demo for Namco Bandai's title, a collaboration between developer Level 5 and Studio Ghibli, will be available when the PlayStation Store updates on Tuesday, Dec. 4. The demo will allow players to explore two distinct areas, a dense forest and a volcanic terrain, as well as both both areas' bosses the Guardian of the Woods and Moltaan.
The game follows young Oliver on his journey through the parallel world of Ni no Kuni on a quest to revive his mother after her sudden death. With the help of the fairy Drippy and a magic spell book, Oliver must scour the land for his mother's spirit while avoiding the clutches of the sinister White Witch.
In addition to the Ni no Kuni demo, Sony is adding demos for MOBA title Guardians of Middle Earth as well as LittleBigPlanet Karting, along with six new PSOne titles and PlayStation 2 romance simulation game Chulip.
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Girl's Club video review: Just wanna have fun
- Never back a Kickstarter without a programmer (and other tips for not losing your money)
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing