A demo for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is coming to PlayStation Network this week, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog today.
The demo for Namco Bandai's title, a collaboration between developer Level 5 and Studio Ghibli, will be available when the PlayStation Store updates on Tuesday, Dec. 4. The demo will allow players to explore two distinct areas, a dense forest and a volcanic terrain, as well as both both areas' bosses the Guardian of the Woods and Moltaan.
The game follows young Oliver on his journey through the parallel world of Ni no Kuni on a quest to revive his mother after her sudden death. With the help of the fairy Drippy and a magic spell book, Oliver must scour the land for his mother's spirit while avoiding the clutches of the sinister White Witch.
In addition to the Ni no Kuni demo, Sony is adding demos for MOBA title Guardians of Middle Earth as well as LittleBigPlanet Karting, along with six new PSOne titles and PlayStation 2 romance simulation game Chulip.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer